Thursday, March 26, 2020

PEOPLE WHO PACK CHURCH PEWS ON EASTER WON'T BE RESURRECTED




DOC- How are you feeling Mr. President?
TMP- Beautiful. The Market is flying higher and if we get people to follow my brilliant plan for
          Easter and fill those church pews my reelection is in the bag. Fantastic right?
DOC- Respectfully, I don't agree.
TMP- WHAT?? What the hell is your problem?
DOC- I think if you pack the church pews on Easter the only thing that's gonna be in the bag are
          bodies-- as in Body Bags. Listen to Fauci and the other scientists and keep up with social                    distancing and isolation.  Pack the churches and the death toll will spike like a shot.
TMP- First of all, the people who die are gonna be old farts who are on the verge of going bye-bye
          anyway. And whatever you think, I KNOW science is a pile of cow dung. And you don't
          understand my reason for picking Easter Sunday.  It's pure genius. How bout I tell you how                  I arrived at Easter.
DOC- I already know. I understand you. I know the way you think.
TMP-- You should be doing stand-up comedy.  Nobody is smart enough to know how I think.
DOC- Why Easter?  Simple-- Resurrection. I'll bet Jared brought you this. Prey on what most                         catholics take as the most emotional day of the the year. Fill the country's churches with
           people. If they die they die-- what's a life worth. Not much according to you, not much.
TMP- You're done Doc...Get out.
DOC- My pleasure.  You think you're going to rescue the economy and then draw a parallel between
          THE RESURRECTION and your resurrecting the economy. But the millions who died will
          if you'll pardon the pun, trump the gains in your precious stock market. You will live a long
         long time, Mr. President --- in people's nightmares.
         



No comments:

Post a Comment