Tuesday, October 2, 2012

WARREN TURNS BROWN BLACK AND BLUE

I watched the Brown-Warren debate last night, and came away feeling Brown was much too soft
on Granny Glasses. Any of you who know me are familiar with my Bronx background and know I've been in a handful of fights and seen my share of spilled blood... none of it mine. I ended fights pronto by squashing my opponent's carotid artery and watching pass him out. Alive, but not ready to party.
With that picture in mind, imagine how many times I flew out my chair when Brown had a chance to land a Lights Out Shot and chose to let Lady Prof down much too easy.
I mean, when he said, "I'm not one of your students, Professor, so let me talk"... I started screaming,
"VIC MORROW, VIC MORROW... BLACKBOARD JUNGLE the bitch."
Why the hell didn't he pull out his box-cutter, lay it against her throat, contort his face and whisper,
Teach... I'll bet you're gonna be hard to hear without your tongue. He does that and believe me, it's
Game, Set, Match! So what does he do? He blows off a few audience BOOS and responds to her.

That is NOT the way a REAL BULLY earns respect. This guy has been to war, and if he didn't learn Krav Maga, a place 2 minutes from the guy in Boston teaches this unique form of martial arts.
Sweep The Leg... Palm Strike...let's stop playing Ping Pong here. Come on, Brown,
you're a veteran and an officer in the National Guard and you're really gonna spend an hour
parrying endless verbal thrusts and accusations being hurled at you by this grandma straight out of
Little Red Riding Hood. Oh no! She just nailed you good. She called you out. You really are asking for money on your website saying, " ....and help me defeat the Obama agenda." You've repeated
the term INDEPENDENT 45 thousand times and you put that on your website... AND THEN 
you blew the chance to turn the tables by saying... I smell a hacker here... it's no coincidence that
Little Harriet Harvard here knows all these computer braniacs...oh yeah, I smell a hacker.
What's the deal? Oh I get it. Let her gain some ground and she has farther to fall when you pounce.
Wait!! Did you just say Scalia was your numero uno Supreme?  Gregory asked you to name ONE and you named four. When did this become Sesame Street? Before you go for a colonoscopy,
you better know the difference between ONE and FOUR. And stop with the Geronimo stuff.
He was a noble and great warrior AND people really liked Tonto. This is NOT going well.
To my eye, granny is kicking your ass. I think I'll vote for her. She's better than you. In every way.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment