Thursday, April 2, 2020

TRUMP TELLS PENCE "NOT ENOUGH TRUMP MENTIONS"



PEN--  I'm here Mr President.
TMP-- Have you been counting my name mentions like we discussed.
PEN-- Absoulutely, sir. When we were with Birx and Fauci last time I spoke 358 words
           and squeezed in your name 79 times... roughly 21 percent.
TMP-- Let's get it up to 25 percent... make it 30!
PEN-- It will be hard sir, to construct a sentence if every 3rd word is President Trump.
TMP-- Piece of cake--- do one for me off the cuff... go on...lemme hear it.
PEN-- We have to thank President Trump because it was President Trump and only
           President Trump who walked into my office, which President Trump rarely does, and
I said, oh, Mr. President, how I can help Mr. President? And President Trump responded just like President Trump always does and then President Trump said, Mike... and I said, yes Mr President
and he said Mike.... and I said, right here Mr. President and he said, nice tie, and I said thanks Mr
President because your ties Mr President are, well Trump ties are beautiful and speaking of Trump ties, let's thank President Trump because who else but President Trump could form the amazing ties we have with China aside from President Trump and I tell Presient Trump every day, I say Mr. President, China respects the words President Trump because when they hear President Trump said this or President Trump suggests or President Trump wants-- well China gets it and understands that
President Trump means what President Trump says and that's what makes him President Trump.
TMP-- Not a bad start.
            

No comments:

Post a Comment