Monday, March 23, 2020

Fauci Makes Trump Grouchy



TMP--  That little Fauci is really starting to piss me off. He contradicts everything I say.
             I say the Malaria drug will work and he says we don't know that because it only worked on                 one Italian guy named petridish.
DOC--  Fauci knows his stuff...the guy is really really smart.
TMP--  Not really....if he was really smart he would have invented Pizza. I think it's time to get
             him off the air... send him packing...maybe to Italy.
 DOC-- People will want to hear from him. He comforts them.
 TMP-- I comfort them. He scares them. Gives them every little fact, every little possibility. I think
             I'll say I want him to check onThe Pope. The Catholics will love that. My approval rating
             could go up 5 points.
DOC-- You could make things worse for yourself. I hear Bezos is buying out a network and he's
            going to get Fauci to talk about the virus from 6AM til midnight. Gonna call it, and this
            is just brilliant---CORONATION.
TMP-- WHAT!!! Tell me that's not true. Tell me it's just a rumor. I was just about to announce an end              to the quarantine. Get people outta the house living again. The Market needs that bad!!!
DOC-- Fauci thinks that will make things much worse---spread the virus even faster. So it seems
            you have a choice. Raise the Market numbers or raise the virus numbers.
TMP--  Holy crap. That's a tough one isn't it?
DOC-- Not really.







No comments:

Post a Comment